Please see the WabbitWiki article Choosing a rabbit veterinarian for more information on how to find the right rabbit-savvy veterinarian for you.
This information is provided only for your convenience and in no way should be considered an endorsement by the website. The following table has been compiled from reliable resources that have indicated that the listed clinics will treat rabbits. We cannot guarantee your satisfaction with any veterinarian - please call and ask your own questions before using a clinic listed below.
Guide to services:
- Emergency: Clinic is open 24/7 for emergencies. However, please first call to make sure there is a veterinarian on call or on duty that is willing to treat rabbits as they may not always have someone on staff. Some emergency hospitals may also have regular business hours for appointments.
- Extended hours: Clinic is open for extended after-hours for emergencies, but not 24/7. Please first call to make sure there is a veterinarian on call or on duty that is willing to treat rabbits as they may not always have someone on staff.
- Urgent: During regular business hours, the clinic is willing to see urgent cases with a same-day appointment. Please first call to arrange an appointment time if available.
- Drop-offs: During regular business hours, the clinic is willing to see urgent cases with a drop-off appointment. Please first call to arrange a drop-off time if available.
- Mobile vet: The veterinarian offers house calls instead within a certain range. Some mobile veterinarians may not have a regular physical office.
- Holistic: Clinic offers a combination of conventional and alternative therapies (acupuncture, chiropractic, herbal, nutritional supplements, massage, laser therapy) for rabbits. Please note that alternative treatments are not a replacement for evidence-based medicine such as vaccinations, medication, and surgery when appropriate.
- Acupuncture: Clinic offers acupuncture services for rabbits. Veterinarians listed in an entry are experienced with veterinary acupuncture, not necessarily with rabbit wellness.
- Chiropractic: Clinic offers chiropractic services for rabbits. Veterinarians listed in an entry are experienced with veterinary chiropractic therapies, not necessarily with rabbit wellness.
- Ophthalmologist: Clinic specializes in veterinary eye care. The clinic may not be experienced with rabbit wellness in general.
- Oncologist: Clinic specializes in treatment programs for animals with cancer. The clinic may not be generally experienced with rabbit wellness.
- Orthopedics: Clinic specializes in surgeries to correct diseases and injuries of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and other skeletal structures. The clinic may not be generally experienced with rabbit wellness.
Most recommendations are for specific veterinarians that may work at a particular clinic rather than the clinic in general.
Please view the table with desktop view on your phone or on a computer for advanced search, group, sort, and filter options. Use the “View larger version” button at the bottom right of the embedded table to open up a new tab with a full-screen table.
If you found our free resources useful, please consider sharing and supporting our work! Thank you!