Originally posted 25 Sep 2021 by 🐰 barrio_buns 🐰 Milla 🐕#4892 (Discord).
- cut 2 pieces 10.5″ x 3.5″ (5.25″x1.75″ for mini)
- cut 1 piece 5″X3″ (2.5″x1.5″)
- Sew longer rectangles together with 1/4″ seam allowance, leaving the short side open.
- Clip finished corners to make sharper corners, then turn right sides out and press.
- Tuck in 1/4″ of the open side, press, then fold completed rectangle in half and stitch sides together to close open side and create a circle.
- Turn band inside out so the seam is on the inside.
- Fold the small rectangle in half lengthwise and follow the steps above to create a smaller loop (you may have to handstitch the loop so it will still fit the larger loop; depends on fabric thickness).
- Fold larger loop and insert it into the smaller loop. Adjust look as desired.
- Enjoy for short photoshoots!
I do want to note again, these are not tied on or secured in any way. I place them on the bunnies, take a photo, and that’s it.
Rabbit-sized bowtie instructions by Barrio_buns